Education: Computer / IT / Electronics Engineering Graduation.
Experience : Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience is require.
Sound knowledge in system administration and networking on Windows platform. Microsoft certifications preferred.
Experience with Windows servers in physical and virtualization environments.
Familiarity with the fundamentals of windows scripting languages with understanding of ASP .Net/MVC will be an added advantage.
Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as DNS, IIS, MySQL, MSSQL, Active Directory, etc.
Strong grasp on configuration management tools such as Plesk Panel, etc.
Familiarity with concepts such as load balancing, firewalls, NAS/SAN etc.
Proficient with network tools such as IPSEC, Windows firewall, Sysinternals.
Experience with virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and Citrix Xen.
Ability to build and monitor services on production servers.
Basic knowledge of Routers and switches.
Excellent team management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work in a challenging and demanding mission critical infrastructure.
- Graduate B.com /M.com
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience is must.
- Experience in the field Accountancy,Creating Vouchers and Cheques.
- Knowledge of maintaining All Bank/Cash Reconciliation Statement
- Maintaining Day To Day Books Of Accounts.
- Knowledge of PF, PT, ESI, IT, GST, TDS is must.
- Must be professional user of MS office tools like Word / Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.